Understanding the steps to your positioning
By Pastor John Kayode
"Now Israel loved Joseph more than all his children, because he was the son of his old age. Also he made him a tunic of many colors." Genesis 37: 3 (NKJV)
Bible Readings: Numbers 14: 2, Matthew 17: 20, Ezekiel 22: 30, Genesis 41, Psalms 105: 17-19, 1 John 3: 2.
There are two things that can terminate your purpose in life; Anger and Doubt
Position: The place where a person is or should be. The rank or role a person has in an organization
1. Mission: We are often consumed by your position that you forget that you are were you are today because of your mission. God changes your position to accommodate your mission. It is your mission that brings you to your position. Ask God to show you your mission. Don't look for position, look for mission. If you don't have a mission stop asking for things you can't handle.
2. Maneuver: When God has a plan for your life, he will maneuver and shift things for you. For God to do the unbelievable in your life, you have to serve him. Every stage will teach you for the next step. The process might not look like it but God is maneuvering it in your favour.
3. Management: You have to care about the little things. You have to learn to manage every stage of your life. You have to learn to manage stress, uncertainty, anxiety etc. Manage the situation you are experiencing today. You have the power to manage any type of character.
4. Mediation: Ask God for wisdom to mediate. Until you can do away with your insecurities and look beyond other's fault, you can't be The Man! Work on your character!
5. Manifestation: You have to pass the test of life. You want something, start praying now. Begin to manifest that sonship you have in Christ. You have to pay the price to manifest.
⁃ Father change my mentality in 2017.
⁃ Father remove the spirit of stinginess in me.
⁃ Father give me a new heart.
⁃ Father in this year 2017, I don't want to be a receiver alone, I want to be a giver.
⁃ Father we decree the establishment of success of all our events and conferences and call forth open doors.
⁃ Father give your servant, Rev Andrew Bawa all round rest for absolute focus. Let there be no distractions.
⁃ Father we thank you for the helps you are making available for your servant in 2017.
⁃ Father grant your servant all round help in all area.
⁃ Father let there be rain of financial fortune upon your servant and his family all through this year that would lead to massive transfer of wealth for him in the order of Isreal.
⁃ Father establish a wall of fire around Pastor Andrew, his ministry & family.
⁃ Father grant the leadership of the church fresh oil of wisdom and new depth of revelation to match the demands of this year.
⁃ Father we thank you for completing your building!