Strategies the enemy use to divert people's destinies.
By Pastor Andrew Bawa
"The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly." John 10: 10 (NKJV).
Bible Readings: Genesis 3: 1, Matthew 14: 30, James 1: 6, Luke 22: 45, Psalms 42: 5, Genesis 16: 2, Genesis 17: 18, Joshua 7: 4-5, Micah 7: 8, Isaiah 40: 7-8, Genesis12: 2-3, Genesis 15: 5, Hebrews 11, Isaiah 45: 50, Philippians 1: 3, Ecclesiastes 3: 1.
1. Doubt: When God tells you something, the enemy comes and put doubt in your heart concerning that thing. When you are fasting, the devil doesn't bother you but once you are done, he starts to throw darts of doubt. God doesn't want to do business with people that doubt. Doubt makes you question God's words and his goodness.
2. Discouragement: Discouragement has a way of making you downcast and you can't do anything. Once you are discouraged, God cannot do anything and the devil knows that. The devil sends things against you to discourage you. Discouragement makes you focus on the problem not God.
3. Diversion: It makes the wrong things seem so attractive that you want them more than the right thing. When you bribe your way, it means you are helping God saying he doesn't know what he is doing.
4. Defeat: Defeat makes you feel like a failure so much you won't want to try again. There is no champion that has not failed before. It's not what happens when you fail but your attitude when you fail (will you rise up or be in self pity). Every starts has a scar. With every defeat, there is always a way to bounce back. Stop celebrating failure, talk about success!
5. Delay: it makes you put off doing something. Stop looking at the earthly things. Never think a delay is a denial; it is a test of your character. God knows why he stopped you from getting that thing that you want. God can never forget you!
⁃ Ask for grace to not be in doubt, discouraged, diverted, defeated.
⁃ Lord I receive immunity against every attack of the enemy this year.