By Pastor David Chigbundu
"The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly." John 10: 10 (NKJV)
Bible Readings: John 11: 40, 2 Chronicles 20: 20-24, 1 Samuel 1: 10-19, Matthew 25: 29, Luke 1: 8, 2 Chronicles 22: 11-22, Isaiah 64: 1-4, Psalms 144: 7-8.
We are so quick to know the how and when the how is given, we back off. Abundance is having more than you need. It is made available to everyone that is ready to meet the requirements.
5 requirements God has of us to live in abundance
⁃ Thanksgiving: Your thanksgiving had the ability to raise things back to life. The ability to be grateful to God regardless of your circumstances.
⁃ Tears: God responds to two types of tears; tears from a broken and contrary heart and tears about yourself but beyond yourself.
⁃ Service: What you are doing has to benefit God. What are you doing with your gift? You have to serve in the house of God. You are meant to be planted and flourish.
⁃ Time: For God to visit you, you have to stay steadfast in him. What are you doing to your time?
⁃ Substance: God requires your substance in order for you to reach abundance.
An hindrance to getting to that abundance is the voice of the enemy. If you listen to that voice, you will live a life of oppression. You need to silence that voice.
1. Every voice of the enemy, I silence you.
2. Every Spirit of fear ministering to me, I cast you out.
3. Lord in the name of Jesus, open the heavens and come down in my situation.
4. Let every mountain in my life, family melt down now.
5. Whatever mountain against NGWC, lord open the heavens and let them melt before you.
6. Father, let your fire go before me and let every thing burn.
7. Whatever system that is standing against me, lord shake every shakeable and let the powers that be in them fall.
8. Father let every enemy of yours who is my enemy, learn the reason for your fame.