By Pastor Andrew Bawa
"Counsel in the heart of man is like deep water, But a man of understanding will draw it out." Proverbs 20:5 (NKJV).
You are built and designed for worship. You live to worship God.
Purpose is the why of you. You can't be successful without finding your purpose in life: your nature of why you exist. Life is meaningless because people are not living in the why of their life. Some people are doing what other people are doing and expect God to answer them. We expect God to pay for what he is not sending us to do. When you follow his purpose his presence goes with us everywhere. When you are not in your why, you begin to do the how. If you don't deploy yourself to living your purpose, someone will employ you.
- You are naturally built with your purpose in you. You have to discover what you are suppose to do.
- You are designed for your purpose in mind. It is not about your size, it is about your destiny. When you understand your why, you'll stop following other peoples' why.
- Your purpose is embedded in your potential. God does not send someone to accomplish a thing without strength to do it. What you can do is in your purpose.
- Purpose reveals God's purpose for your life. You have to know whose purpose the plan you are living now, is fulfilling.
- His purpose attracts his provision. You cannot expect God to provide when you are working in a different purpose. If you want God's provision, stay in his purpose for your life.
Discover your purpose from the word of God.