By Pastor Andrew Bawa
"And Mordecai had brought up Hadassah, that is, Esther, his uncle’s daughter, for she had neither father nor mother. The young woman was lovely and beautiful. When her father and mother died, Mordecai took her as his own daughter." Esther 2: 7 (NKJV)
Bible Readings: Acts 17, 2 Corinthians 2: 14.
Grace can be your parents. God is always in the business of moving and doing things. Even when things look like they are at a stand still, God is not on a stand still. Everyday, God is in the business of doing something. God is a progressive God. He is always accelerating. If you serving an accelerating God, then your life should be accelerating as well.
Acceleration is dependent on grace not circumstances. You need the grace to speed and the grace to stop. Life is a life of race. Whether you are moving or not, life is moving. How fast are you going on the race of life (destiny)? In the race of life you can't go far when you are injured
The 8 steps of acceleration if you want to go far in life. They are the things that you need to work on the inside of you.
1. Choice. The choice you make in life determines if you are accelerating at the right direction or the wrong one. Choices affect your speed.
2. Clarity. You need clarity to make progress. Lack of clarity makes you go slow in life.
3. Concentration. You need focus. If you are not focused on life, your life will go out of focus.
4. Character. Lack of focus is a result of lack of character. Lack of character is a lack of discipline.
5. Confidence. You can't drive without confidence (boldness). Confidence can make you scale through when things are failing. Confidence comes by grace.
6. Confidant. Your confidant is there with you whether you go up or go down. A Chinese adage says to go fast, go alone but to go far, go with a team.
8. Creativity. To go fast and far you need to be creative.