By Pastor Andrew Bawa
"Through wisdom a house is built, and by understanding it is established; by knowledge the rooms are filled with all precious and pleasant riches." Proverbs 24: 3-4 (NKJV).
Bible Readings: Jeremiah 29: 11, Job 28: 7-28, James 3: 17, Jeremiah 33: 3, John 7: 38, Hebrew 11: 1, Hebrew 2: 2-4, Ezra 8: 21-23, Acts 13vs 2-3, Matthew 5: 5, 1 Peter 5: 7, James 1: 6-8, 2 Timothy 2: 15.
The more you know, the more exploits you command. Knowledge is key! Exposure is the price for exploits. If you are not exposed, you can't do exploits. You have to know your God to do exploits. Once you are not exposed to knowledge, you will not prosper. Exposure takes you to the height of where God wants you to be.
2017 has already been predetermined, arranged and fixed by the creator of it which is God. Anything you start, started with an idea and that is a plan which you have to put into writing. God has plans for you, the devil also has his own plans for you, your friends have plans for you and you also have plans for yourself. if you don't plan anything, you have already planned to fail.
• If you follow the plans of God, he foots the bill. You have to find out what God's plan is for your life in 2017. The desires of your heart have to be in line with God's desire for your life.
• If you follow the plans of the devil, destructions follows. Some blessings come with sorrow.
• The people you think are your friends are not, they are your acquaintances. Some friends are parasites, they suck from you and cause you harm. If your refuse to take responsibilities, you'll become a liability, and then become a causality.
• If you follow your plan, you foot the bill and that could be very difficult. It will be very hard. Whatever you design and put on paper, you've already committed to succeed. If God has a plan for you, you should go to him and search for it. God's plans are conceived in wisdom and it take knowledge to bring it out.
Discovering the plans for your life in 2017:
⁃ Ask through prayers. When you pray, God opens your eyes to mysteries.
⁃ Ask through fasting. Some things don't leave until you fast.
⁃ Ask through diligent search of the scriptures through meditation. The scriptures illuminates you.
⁃ Ask yourself what you are passionate about. Tell God to reveal your passion. It must not contradict the scriptures.
⁃ You must have peace. Peace is an indicator.
⁃ The plan has to be bigger than you. If you know how to do it, forget it!
⁃ The plan must not be about you but to bless humanity.
⁃ The plan must be able to keep you awake at night to think.
⁃ The plan you have must attract oppositions.
⁃ The plan must bring glory to God.
How to execute the plans:
• By faith.
• Write down your plans.
• You must continue to study.
• You must continue to pray and fast.
• Remain humble.
• You must be focused and not distracted.
• Look for Godly accountability partners.
Make the right decisions for 2017 early and manage them for the rest of the year. Plan your life with wisdom. Be wise!