By Reverend George Adegboye
"So now there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus. And because you belong to him, the power of the life-giving Spirit has freed you from the power of sin that leads to death." - Romans 8:1-2
Bible Reading: Acts 2:17, 2 Corinthians 3:17, Romans 8, Hebrews 1:2, Psalm 17:15, John 14:30, Matthew 4:4, Luke 4:4, 2 Timothy 3:16, Matthew 13:11, Hebrews 4:1, Isaiah 33:6, Deuteronomy 29:29, Mark 13:13, Romans 2:11, Psalms 84:11, Matthew 6:5, 1 Kings 3:5, 2 Chronicles 4:7, Acts 11:26, Romans 14:7-8, Galatians 5:25, Acts 23:1, Hebrews 10:38, Hebrews 13:18, Romans 12:18, John 17:16, Proverbs 23:4, Psalms 34:5, Proverbs 23:4, Psalms 34:5, Psalms 113:9, Romans 8:18, Psalms 42:5, Psalms 42:10, Psalms 55:22, Psalms 45:1, 2 Timothy 1:7, 1 Samuel 17:5, 1 Samuel 17:11, 1 Samuel 17:24, Isaiah 41:10, Genesis 13:14, Joshua 1:3. Romans 8:38-39, Psalms 26:12, James 1:17, John 3:27, Haggai 2:8
The Word of God can be studied in seven different ways:
⁃ Word Study
⁃ Verse Study
⁃ Paragraph Study
⁃ Book Study
⁃ Chapter Study
⁃ Topical study: Focuses on specific topics in the Bible such as Tithe, first fruit, deliverance, etc.
⁃ Biographical study: Focuses on specific personalities in the Bible such as Joshua, Cain, etc.
Many people don't know how to live. Existence is not living, living is the quality of existence. There is a certain way God has designed for us to live.
Jesus' life is a window to how God wants us to live. He came to the earth show us the kind of life He wants us to live. God wants us to live the kind of life that will attract His blessings. Our state of being is what attracts the blessings of God.
How are you living your life? If you keep living the wrong way, you will keep getting the wrong results. For a change of result, live differently. You should live the way Jesus lived. Your faith should be a way of life not a religion.
- By the the word of God: Let God's Word be the manual of your life.
- By seeking God continually: God's personality attracts the best of the best. You must be living life the best way He wants you to attract his blessings. The life you live must be the life God wants.
Are you living life to the fullest? The country you are live in doesn't determine the quality of your life. The extent to which you know God and your connection to heaven determines the quality of your life.
Remember that you cannot allow the forces of the world dictate how you live your life. When you live the way you ought to, you live a healthy life. Raise the standard of your living from your idea to God's idea.
You must live a life without:
- Condemnation: Let your faith in your salvation work for you. Christ died for you and has saved you. You are not condemned.
- Domination: You have been set free. The word of God has set you free, do not let ignorance enslave you. As a child of God, there is no power, force, principality, or situation that has control over your life.
- Desperation: Don't live hopelessly. It is not over until it is over and it is not over yet. When you give up, you are saying there is no God. Don't ever give up. When your energy as a man finishes, that's when God steps in. You have not heard the last about of your situation until God speaks over it.
- Miscalculation: God never makes a mistake. He takes the mistakes you make and fits them into His plan for us. Anything God allows in your life will eventually work out for your good. Even when you make mistakes, tell God to turn it around. Don't let one mistake make you feel like you are done for. Don't live a life of despair.
- Intimidation: There is no reason to fear because God is always on your side. Don't live a life of fear. Live boldly.
- Limitation: You determine how far you will go. Don't limit yourself by making small plans or aspirations. When you see how big God is, you will realize that limiting him is a sin. As you desire, God builds. Live without limitation
- Separation: Don't let anything separate you from God. God does not just order our steps but also our stops; that means you must build a close relationship with Him such He is in complete control of your life.
God loves you. He wants you to live the life he has designed for you. He wants you to be elevated.